Look Before You Leap
- Before entering freestyle terrain observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
- Use your first run as a warm up and scouting mission to familiarize yourself with the terrain.
- Know landings are clear, and clear yourself out of the landing area.
- Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming, and time of day.
- Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary.
Internet Explorer is missing updates required to view this site properly. Click here to update
. OR even better, try out other great browsers, Chrome
are top of the best.