Mt. Spokane Announces Limited Opening For Upcoming Weekend, Dec 5–6.
We’ve been crossing our fingers, dancing jigs, and hoping for a bit of luck so we can start spinning the lifts once again. And it worked! The team is ready, and we can't be more excited to welcome you back to the slopes this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, December 5 & 6.
Opening weekend comes with a few limitations. We are welcoming season passholders as well as those who pre-purchased lift tickets. We will also honor Stocking Stuffer lift ticket vouchers from last season. We will not be selling any further lift tickets for this weekend.
A limited opening gives our staff an opportunity to fine-tune operations before heading into the heart of the season. We appreciate all our season passholders and look forward to a great weekend.
- LIFTS: Beginner's Luck (Chair 5), Parkway Express (Chair 3), Illuminator (Chair 2), and Hidden Treasure (Chair 4) will be running. Terrain park will be open with limited features. Lifts will start turning at 9am.
- LODGES: Lodge 2 will be open, but please keep in mind that indoor spaces are not available for sitting, dining, dressing, or storing items. Restrooms are available. Lodge 1 and Vista House will not be open.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Lodge 2 will be serving up plenty of take-out food options and beverages for outdoor dining. Our kitchen and bar team will be rolling out all-new delicious hot menu items and drink options. Our new outdoor container bar will be proudly pouring a great selection of local brews.
- SHUTTLES: We’ve added two new shuttles to the fleet to accommodate for 50% capacity.
- RENTALS: The Repair Shop services will be open but rental equipment is not available.
- RETAIL: Our Retail Shop is open and stocked with all-new cool items, just in time for the holidays.
- GUEST SERVICES: The Snow Sports office will be staffed and open.
- SKI SCHOOL: Ski School will be available for private lessons. Please book in advance at 509.238.2220.
If you have any questions or want to book lessons, contact our Snow Sports team—email
or call 509.238.2220. Before heading to the mountain please review COVID protocols
← Back to News