More days. More fun.
The winter season has begun and we welcome you back to the slopes. Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard is proud to announce extending operating hours for 2021. In January and February, we will be open seven days per week—allowing for even more time on the slopes.
Now open daily! Check out mountain conditions.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE AVAILABLE: Lodge 2 and Lodge 1 are serving up plenty of take-out food options and beverages for outdoor dining. Our new outdoor container bar will be proudly pouring a great selection of local brews. Vista House and Yurt at the top of Parkway Express (Chair 3) is open for beverages and snacks.
- LODGES: Lodge 2 and Lodge 1 is open for essential services. Please keep in mind that indoor spaces are not available for sitting, eating, dressing, or storing items. Restrooms are available.
- SHUTTLES: We’ve added two new shuttles to the fleet to accommodate for 50% capacity.
- RENTALS: The Repair Shop and Rentals are both available.
- RETAIL: Our Retail Shop is open and stocked with all-new cool items, just in time for the holidays.
- GUEST SERVICES: The Snow Sports office will be staffed and open.
- SKI SCHOOL: Ski School is available for private and group lessons. Please book in advance at 509.238.2220×0 or email.