Policies & Refunds
All purchasers must sign an online waiver during the purchase process. Minors must have a signed parent/guardian waiver to receive their season pass.
Weather events do happen, and Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park reserves to close the park without notice in events that may cause safety events for our guests. This could include wind, extreme cold, power outage or more. In that case, we will refund prepurchase lift tickets or lessons scheduled if we cannot reschedule. Always check out mountain conditions report before heading to the mountain.
Ages for passes are determined at the time of purchase. Verification may be required.
All Season Passes and Tickets are subject to Washington State Business and Occupational Tax, State Sales and Use Tax and Local and Regional taxes. Total taxes are 8.1% of the purchase. Please note that all prices and information are subject to change at any time. While Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park makes every effort to provide you the most accurate, typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our department, MT SPOKANE 2000 shall have the right to refuse, deny or
Revoked Passes and Tickets
Mt. Spokane can void, and revoke season passes and lift tickets in the case of fraudulent use, disrespectful actions, or unsafe or unlawful behaviors. No refunds will be issued.
Season Pass Refunds
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Mt. Spokane offers Season Pass Protection insurance ($39 per pass) which qualifies the pass holder for a refund of the pass under certain conditions.
Lift Ticket Refunds
Lift tickets are non-refundable. We will transfer pre-purchased lift tickets to another day with advanced notice. We do not issue refunds due to weather. We will refund pre-purchased lift tickets due to unexpected day closures.
Lesson Booking & Refunds
All lessons are normally non-refundable. This includes but is not limited to multi-week, EZ Ski or Ride, Ladies Day, holiday camp, and private lessons.
- Group lessons must be booked in advance. We do not take lesson reservations with less than 24-hour notice. Often lessons are full seven or more days in advance. Private lessons should be booked in advance. We will fill a private lesson if available day-of but cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event you or your children are unable to take their private or group lesson at the scheduled time, you can either transfer it to a different day or take a credit towards another lesson package within the same season. 24-hour cancellation notice is required. Refunds are not given for no shows or no calls, less than 24-hours.
- If you choose not to participate in a lesson that is made available to you, you forfeit the purchase.
- In the event that Mt. Spokane cancels a pre-scheduled lesson, we will reschedule or refund on a case-by-case basis.
- For our multi-week participants who missed class, we offer a makeup day later in the season. There is no refund for missed class.
- Contact Mt. Spokane at 509-238-2220 ext. 0 or email email@example.com to book or reschedule lessons. Snow Sports team books lessons from 9am–4pm, during winter operations. In March & April, Snow Sports is closed on Mondays.
cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Thank you for understanding.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.