Products and services purchased from Mt. Spokane are generally non-refundable. Mt. Spokane reserves the right to change operating schedule and services and will NOT issue any refunds or transfers due to weather.
Credits are only allowed under specific conditions, such as:
- Mt. Spokane cancels a pre-paid lesson due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are unable to use a product due to an injury.
Any product purchased for a given season is only good for that specific season.
Season Passes are normally non-refundable and non-transferable. We do offer Season Pass Protection Insurance which qualifies for a refund under certain conditions.
Click here to learn more: Season Pass Refund Policy
Ticket Packages such as Stocking Stuffers and Family Fun Packs are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If the package is unused or partially unused, no value or tickets will be transferred to the following season. Due to early closing resulting from COVID-19 restrictions, we are allowing all unused Stocking Stuffer tickets and Family Fun pack tickets to be used the first 30 days of operations during the 20-21 ski season. Please bring your 19-20 Stocking Stuffer or Family Fun pack with you.
All lessons are normally non-refundable. This includes but is not limited to multi-week, Snowplay, EZ Ski or Ride, Ladies Day, holiday camp, and private lessons.
- In the event you or your children are unable to take their private lesson at the scheduled time, you can either transfer it to a different day or take a credit towards another lesson package within the same season. 24 hours notice is required in this case.
- If you choose not to participate in a lesson that is made available to you, you forfeit the purchase.
- In the event that Mt. Spokane cancels a pre-scheduled lesson, we can offer a refund on a case by case basis.
- For our multi-week participants who missed class -no refunds or credits will be issued.
- Contact Mt. Spokane at 509-238-2220 ext. 0 to set up any lesson transfer within seven days of the missed lesson.
- Mt. Spokane’s fiscal calendar operates from June 1st to May 31st of the following year. No refund requests, credits, or transfers will be processed after May 31st for the previous season.
- A “season” for Mt. Spokane generally runs from the end of November to mid-April. Mt. Spokane reserves the right to alter the operating schedule as needed. All products purchased for a given season expire at the end of April. For example, if you purchased a 2015/2016 Stocking Stuffer, the ticket package is good from November 2015 to April 2016. That product will not be valid in November or December of 2016.
- Direct-to-Lift tickets available at Yoke’s or through Adopt-a-Run participants, donated lift ticket or tubing vouchers, and tickets purchased online are non-transferrable and non-refundable, and expire at the end of the operating season.