Easy Style It
- Know your limits and ski/ride within your ability.
- Look for small progression parks or features to begin with and work your way up.
- Freestyle skills require maintaining control on the ground and in the air.
- Do not attempt any features unless you have sufficient experience and ability to do so safely.
- Inverted aerials increase your risk of injury and are not recommended.
Internet Explorer is missing updates required to view this site properly. Click here to update
. OR even better, try out other great browsers, Chrome
are top of the best.