Processing and Receiving Passes
This year, we are taking a no-contact approach and mailing season passes. We are busy processing and mailing batches daily. If we have a photo on file from last year, we will use that photo. If you are new passholder, please email a digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call Snow Sports at 509.238.2220×0 or email. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the mountain this year!
Family Season Pass Discount is available for members of the same family, tax dependents. Purchase two adult season passes and then receive $50 off per season pass for youth or adult numbers 3, 4 and 5.
To take advantage of discounts, add passes to your cart. At checkout, enter the following discount codes:
- KANFAM3 (for families of 3): $50 discount applied
- KANFAM4 (for families of 4): $100 discount applied
- KANFAM5 (for families of 5): $150 discount applied
- $5 off daily lift tickets at Schweitzer Mountain, Silver Mountain, Lookout Pass and 49º North.
- 3 FREE Sunday–Friday tickets to Loup Loup Ski Bowl, Sunlight Mountain Resort, near Carbondale, CO, Snow King in Jackson Hole, WY , Mt. Ashland, Lee Canyon Las Vegas and Mont du Lac Resort, WI. BOTH resorts need to open and operating for the 3 Free Sunday–Friday tickets to be valid. You must present your Mt. Spokane season pass at the participating mountain.
Season Passes are normally non-refundable and non-transferable. A season pass offers substantial savings with some risk involved as there is no guarantee that the weather will cooperate. Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park makes no warranties with respect to the duration of the season. Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park in its sole discretion will determine the length of the season and the number of lifts in operation at any time, based on snow conditions and other variables. There will be no refunds or transfers due to lack of snow or the length of the season. We do offer Season Pass Protection insurance which qualifies for a refund under certain conditions. Click here to learn more: Season Pass Insurance.
- Minors must have parent/guardian permission to receive their season pass. Print this sample contract This is not necessary if you purchased your season pass after September 1, 2020 via the on-line shopping cart.
- College Pass available to full-time students (currently taking 12 undergraduate or 8 graduate credits). You must present proof of your current credits when picking up your College Pass along with your current student I.D. card.
- The Military Pass is available to Active or Retired Duty military personnel. Current ID MUST be presented when picking up season pass.
- Midweek passes are valid Wednesday through Friday, non-holidays during the months of December, March & April. The entire Holiday Stretch from December 21st, 2020 through January 3rd, 2021 is considered a blackout, when Midweek passes will NOT be valid. **This season we’ve added Mondays & Tuesdays during the months of January and February 2021.
- Pass type is determined by age at the time of purchase.
College season passes are available to full-time college students, taking at least 12 undergraduate credits, or 8 graduate credits. A printout of current fall or winter schedule, showing full-time credits must be presented when picking up season pass; without this paperwork, the pass will not be issued. Available September 11, 2020.
Military season passes are available to Active Duty members of the military. ID must be presented when picking up season pass. Available June 1, 2020.
Child season passes are on sale March 1-November 10th for $25. After that date the price will be $75. Child daily lift tickets for ages 6 & under are complimentary with a birth certificate proving age presented on first visit. Otherwise if proof of age is not obtained, a child lift ticket is $10 plus tax.
Midweek passes are blacked out and not valid during the Holiday Stretch from December 21, 2020–January 3, 2021. Dec/Mar/Apr: Wed–Fri; Jan/Feb: Mon–Fri
All sales are final and non-refundable.
All Season Passes and Tickets are subject to Washington State Business and Occupational Tax, State Sales and Use Tax, and Local and Regional taxes. Total taxes are 8.1% of purchase. Please note that all prices and information are subject to change at any time. While Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park makes every effort to provide you the most accurate, typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our department, MT SPOKANE 2000 shall have the right to refuse, deny or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Thank you for understanding.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Some content linked from this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these PDF Documents, download the following free software: Get Adobe® Reader®