Season passes: Buy a full season pass with no blackouts for Adults $629, Youth $529, Military $519, College $519, Senior $349, Super Senior $259 and Midweek $299! Don’t forget your Family Discount: Buy 2 Adult or Youth Season passes at full price, and each additional Adult or Youth pass for immediate, tax dependent, family members will receive a $35 discount! Not available online, please call (509) 238-2220 x 0.
Mt. Spokane season passholders enjoy perks besides convenience and direct-to-lift access – all passholders get a 25% discount on daily lift tickets at Red Mountain , Fairmont Hot Springs Resort and Whitewater Resort in nearby Canada, as well as $5 off daily lift tickets at Schweitzer Mountain, Silver Mountain, Lookout Pass and 49º North. 3 FREE tickets to White Pass, Mission Ridge,Loup Loup Ski Bowl and Sunlight Mountain Resort, near Carbondale, CO.
Season Passes are normally non-refundable and non-transferable. We do offer Season Pass Protection insurance which qualifies for a refund under certain conditions. Click here to learn more: Season Pass Refund Policy
- Minors must have parent/guardian permission to pick up their season pass. Print this sample contract, sign, and send with minor when they pick up their pass.
- College Pass available to full-time students (currently taking 12 undergraduate or 8 graduate credits). You must present proof of your current credits when picking up your College Pass along with your current student I.D. card. The College Pass will go on sale September 11th, 2018.
- The Military Pass is available to Active or Retired Duty military personnel. Current ID MUST be presented when picking up season pass. The Military Pass goes on sale June 1st, 2018.
- Midweek passes are good Wednesday through Friday, non-holidays. The entire Holiday Stretch from December 24th, 2018 through January 4th, 2019 is considered a blackout, when Midweek passes will NOT be valid.
- Pass type is determined by age at the time of purchase.
Family Discounts apply to any Adult or Youth pass purchased after the first two regular price Adult or Youth passes (does not apply to children). Family discount cannot be added in the online purchase process, you must call 509-238-2220 ext. 0 to receive this discount. The Family Discount cannot be refunded after a purchase.
** Renewing pass holders deadline was May 31st, 2018 Adult $269, Youth $189, Senior $189, Super Senior $139. Thanks for supporting Mt. Spokane by renewing your season pass!
Corporate season passes are also available. Please call the Snow Sports Center at (509) 238-2220 x0 for more information on purchasing a corporate pass for your business.
*College season passes are available to full-time college students, taking at least 12 undergraduate credits, or 8 graduate credits. A printout of current fall or winter schedule, showing full-time credits must be presented when picking up season pass; without this paperwork, the pass will not be issued.
**Military season passes are available to Active Duty members of the military. ID must be presented when picking up season pass.
***Child season passes are $25. Child daily lift tickets for ages 6 & under are complimentary with a birth certificate proving age presented on first visit. Otherwise if proof of age is not obtained, a child lift ticket is $10 plus tax.
**** Midweek passes are blacked out and not valid during the Holiday Stretch from December 24th, 2018 through January 4th, 2019.
All sales are final and non-refundable.
All Season Passes and Tickets are subject to Washington State Business and Occupational Tax, State Sales and Use Tax, and Local and Regional taxes. Total taxes are 8.1% of purchase.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Some content linked from this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these PDF Documents, download the following free software: Get Adobe® Reader®